Re: Request for help with the Napster weblog

Author:Susan Kitchens
Posted:7/24/2000; 3:58:21 PM
Topic:Request for help with the Napster weblog

I hear ya, Dave.... I started the Macster weblog (all while having other stuff to do that's a priority, natch!) in a simple moment of frustration about not getting Macster to work (and not being able to post messages to the Napster blog before you enabled that feature!). It's more than a sole person can look after.

I've been getting the site ready to go as News-Items based homepage, and make it so that any Member can do a news item that is then posted to the home page.

It may be that the MetaFilter approach, with lots of people covering things, is the way to go.