Re: q's about new unnamed app

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/25/2000; 9:58:30 AM
Topic:q's about new unnamed app

Question, will you be able to eventually share other things besides music? Or post your ratings? I'm thinking about image sharing, movies, etc.

I want to be very clear, this program is not for sharing music.

Your message implies that it is. It is not. Repeat that 18,000 times please. It does not serve music. Please try to be careful when discussing this product. I want to make software, not legal precedent. I know you mean well Andrew.

Anyway, if you have questions, post them, I don't promise an answer here, but will try to address them in the documentation I'm writing.