Re: Playlist software, etc.

Author:Andrew Wooldridge

Ok, perhaps there's a plugin or maybe the api might help? http://www.winamp.com/nsdn/winamp2x/dev/sdk/api.jhtml

How about this, when you hit play, you construct a .pls (or whatever the standard playlist is), send it to winamp and it starts playing. If the user decides to stop or rearrange things, I think you can just send winamp another pls file and it will restart with that new one.. dunno, I can see if I can find some Nullsoft folks to help. (Right now I just want to try to get outlineDocument support in mozilla so I can start building a playlist viewer which can get the same feeds...)

Still playing catchup :)