Re: ISP Service Agreements

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:8/2/2000; 7:50:08 AM
Topic:ISP Service Agreements

Still, I'd like to see some rational alteration of the plans. I'm on a cable modem. I run an FTP server... for myself. No anonymous logins, in fact, you can't even see it unless you're on my internal house network or on the campus of MSU, where I work and go to school. Same goes for the telnet server... I'm the _only_ person who ever uses it.

It would be nice if I didn't have to hide this from my provider.