Re: Napster usage stats support RIAA claims

Author:Jake Savin
Posted:8/2/2000; 3:03:35 PM
Topic:Napster usage stats support RIAA claims

There's another explanation for the "rush to download": Napster has been getting more press coverage over the last couple of weeks than just about any other tech issue. It may simply be that their user base is expanding and/or becoming more active, because of the huge exposure that the lawsuit is causing. I've seen Napster mentioned on every news report I've seen this week.