John Lennon

Posted:8/19/2000; 10:11:03 AM
Topic:scriptingNews outline for 8/19/2000
Msg #:19843 (In response to 19842)
Prev/Next:19842 / 19844

While its tragic that Lennon was murderd by a stalker I think a more important lesson can be learned from the years of harrasment that Lennon underwent at the hands of domestic alw enforcement units like teh FBI

Lennon was targeted by the FBI (which tried to get him removed from the US) for his political views and his efforts in promoting anti-war sentiments in the US and abroad. I find this sort of activity far more troubling than the actions of some obsessed stalker.

© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.