Re: Next survey: Are you and open source developer?

Author:Ken MacLeod
Posted:8/22/2000; 11:57:47 AM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

Again, it depends on your definition of "open source", especially in relation to OpenSource (per OpenSource.org, which, itself, is intended to be very inclusive). Saying "I would be an open source developer if..." still depends on a definition of "open source".

Maybe "I share software I write [yes/no]" or "I share software I write, as long as... [multiple choice of various restrictions]".