Re: A softer GPL?

Author:Mark A. Hershberger
Posted:8/24/2000; 11:49:42 AM
Topic:A softer GPL?

Can one get personal against a group of people? calling GPL "infectious" probably does that.

Ken,

I'm a GPL advocate so by no means did I mean to offend anyone by saying the GPL is infectious. It is a time-honored tactic to co-opt the terms that others use to deride you and use them as a sign of honor or distinction.

Yes, the GPL is infectious. I like it that way.

Mark.