Re: Not so.

Author:Mark A. Hershberger
Posted:8/25/2000; 8:23:29 AM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

Eh.... Excuse me?

I was present on openbsd-tech when he posted that message. I do not recall him posting anything to the list after the initial message. Let's check the archives. Hmm... There are two additional poats additional posts by rms:

[Forbes] said that I sabotaged the programs of Symbolics. That is not true. I did not do anything to their programs. I just improved MIT's programs.

http://www.tryc.on.ca/archives/obsd/tech/2000_02/0167.html

To accuse a person of sabotage, a crime, is a serious matter. If the accusation comes from Brett Glass, it can be ignored, but when other people do say it I'm entitled to refute it. I am sorry that the accusation was made on your mailing list.

From http://www.tryc.on.ca/archives/obsd/tech/2000_02/0177.html. (Defending his earlier post.)

Neither of these appears to be flames at least to me. The reference to you, Brett, may offend, but I do not see why you should offended that rms feels he can ignore you.

Mark.