Re: Spell checker

Author:David Adams
Posted:8/27/2000; 9:29:53 PM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

How's the spell checker coming??

I've been spending too much time here arguing with Brett lately! :) But the XML-RPC interface seems to work with most clients (interestingly, the Java client doesn't work... yet). I guess I really need to find out whether it does what users expect, and what options I need to provide for. I wrote a little Usertalk script to call it from Frontier/Radio Userland if you wanted to try it out!

You'll all be happy to know that I plan on open-sourcing the code when I get a little further along, and no, I'm not going to GPL it! :)

-dave