"Manila-Lite/P2P"

Author:Dave Winer

David, I do want a template, and the ability to write a new home page.

Jake is working on what we're calling "Manila-Lite/P2P" which should be an excellent model. It'll be part of Radio UserLand.

The theory: Manila can be too much to start with for a casual weblogger. When you see MLP2P I think it'll provide the right feature framework for the connection to Zope.

BTW, the philosophy is that everyone who has Radio UserLand should have an easy way to do a weblog. This time we're going for rock-bottom ease of use. If you want more, move up to Manila.

The sites are statically served on a server of your choice. It does upstreaming of course, but it also does FTP. Maximum simplicity. Scales like nothing before.