Re: My Rant.

Author:David Brown

Thanks for the compliment.

But you know, the demonizing of Stallman is getting tiresome. I think we all get your point, although I hesitate to speak for everyone.

This is the problem with what's going on. We don't need more demonizing. We need to understand both sides.

We've heard it. GPL Bad! Stallman Bad!

Now let's try to get everyone talking, instead of pointing out everyone's bad points.

dave