Re: UNIX and Frontier

Author:William Crim
Posted:8/31/2000; 5:57:37 PM
Topic:Mac OS X and Frontier

Are there UNIX programs that read the Frontier root file format? I vaguely remember Dave talking a long time ago about documenting the file format and releasing it, but at the time I didn't give it a whole lot of thought. Did anyone take the format and make other programs to read/edit root files?

I don't have a need for it, I was just curious.