Re: It's even worse than it appears

Author:Joshua Allen

Open Source hype is dying down, so they are weak. It is time to declare an IP holy war (IHOWA) on those code-traitors among us who would have us step backwards in evolution!! The elite coders of the world must unite and reclaim the superiority that is ours! The code-traitors would have us sell our souls and mix our pristine talents with common laborers. We must secure a bright future for our children of code and wipe out the ugly communist stain that is open source!

[For those who missed it, I'm joking!]