Re: What to do about RSS

Author:Dave Winer

Chuck we did the same thing in Radio UserLand! An RSS channel is just an outline. When you 2click it to re-expand it goes back to the source and re-parses it.

I also downloaded your software. It's so strange to see that we're barking up the same tree, with completely different user interfaces. And I'm very glad that you're charging $99 for it, that's good air cover. Glad to see you're insisting on getting paid. We're going to do it the same way, a free version and more features and fan-type priviledges for people who pay.

I also sucked in my breath and joined the mail list. I hope you do too. But please don't call them wienerboys. People are pretty sensitive and there are smart people, some very smart people there, so let's not piss them off, OK??