TBL

Author:Dave Winer

Another thing, both Tim and Dale have said in person and in email to me that Tim Berners-Lee is somehow involved in their machinations. The statements are vague enough to be unbelievable, but they do use his name. I've sent TBL an email asking him to read yesterday's DaveNet and offer an opinion. I'm also looking for other people who are not directly involved to review the specs and various public statements and render an opinion on the naming of the new spec.

The interesting thing to me, maybe you haven't considered it, is that we're several weeks into this michegas, the issue has been raised, clearly, and as far as I know, they're still referring to it as "RSS 1.0".