Re: Want to tell the list?

Author:Dave Winer

Ken, we have a lot of code in our mouth.

RSS already is something.

Go talk with Lynn Siprelle, read her messages on the Syndication list. I did. Eye-openers. Read Daryl's post here.

RSS is a user-level format. That's just the way it is. Accept it.

You want to work on something richer and more complex, more power to you guy, but I'm not going to call it RSS.

RSS is like HTML, it belongs to the users. Not O'Reilly, not Guha, not me either, and certainly not to you, a total newbie.

Where's your servicelist Ken? What have you contributed to building this network?