Re: Next steps

Author:Dave Winer

Andrew, if you'd like to take the lead here, that would be great. The Syndication mail list was started by a developer. That's the best way to go, as I said earlier, I want to participate, not lead. That takes me out of the position of scapegoat and target. Our enemies would love to be able to shoot down any evolution from RSS 0.91 based on my personality. So it's better if someone they don't know does the startup work. Or consider using the Syndication mail list. Start by proposing some new elements for 0.92. We don't need much in the way of new websites to do this, imho.