Re: MSN Chat Radio

Author:Jake Savin
Posted:9/12/2000; 11:37:38 AM
Topic:MSN Chat Radio

I tried the link on my original post on my Mac and get the same results, 404 and permission denied.

At the very least, I think it's short-sighted of MS to make the page available only to people using a Windows browser.

Why, as a user of many operating systems, shouldn't I be able to read about a feature that's available to me on my Windows machine, while sitting in front of my Mac?

Whatever.