Re: Broadband Apps (was Re: Bandwidth Being Solved?)

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:9/13/2000; 11:06:28 AM
Topic:It's p-to-p plus applications, stupid

But the first time I slid one of my audio CDs into my drive, and a couple of seconds later its title on the desktop changed from "Audio CD 1" to "Crash"...

heh. I just loaded Hagnesta Hill into my computer's DVD drive, and a couple of seconds later, the media player told me I was listening to Mule Variations.

(hey, didn't someone have a patent on the CD fingerprint algorithm?)