Re: funny syllogism (induction, deduction, conduction?)

Author:David McCusker

Nick Sweeney:Think of it as a false syllogism.
1) I release the source to my work;
2) I spend a lot of time working for no money; therefore:
3) Open source means spending a lot of time working for no money.

Apologies for writing only to be funny, but this reminded me of a strained syllogism I once tried to teach a two year old nephew many years ago.

1) Time is money.
2) Money talks, therefore
3) Time will tell.

It keeps coming to mind as folks talk about slaving for free. :-)