Re: scriptingNews outline: Cobalt sold

Author:Dino Morelli

Sun is buying Cobalt. Little blue box, we hardly knew ye..

Today is a bad news day. Cobalt was a shining star.

I thought similar thoughts when I saw the headline today on some news website. It made me sad, like something exciting and successful is going to be ruined.

I have bad-attitude about Sun based on years of watching them do lame things with the Java programming language. And, of course, watching them lamely fight with Microsoft over foolish issues instead of moving forward.