Re: Asking Tim

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/19/2000; 4:33:31 PM
Topic:Asking Tim

That's your opinion, not mine. But I wonder if the other participants know what's going on, that's why I mentioned them by name. If I were participating, knowing what I know about O'Reilly, I'd want to know who else they are excluding.

BTW, in professional circles, if you're organizing a summit and haven't invited one of the leaders, there has to be a better reason than the one you've supplied. Otherwise calling it a summit is ridiculous. Summits are where adversaries meet.