Re: anti flame capsule - The empty boat

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/20/2000; 8:35:56 PM
Topic:anti flame capsule

That is so true. To extend the idea, this is what I was getting at with the references to anonymity in an earlier thread. An identity brings with it a whole boatload of connotations. People debating things anonymously tend to take far less offense. This is also what I mean when I said earlier that I wished my employment hadn't entered into it. Identity is mostly useless baggage if you are interested in intelligent dialogue. Actually, you may notice I suggested guaranteed anonymity as a nice feature of a good P2P system. Thanks for sharing that..