Re: mobility (Anti-Microsoft sentiment)

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/20/2000; 9:40:14 PM
Topic:Debunking the OSS Bazaar?

Josh Allen: You mention reshuffling -- please share your ideas about how reshuffling can work in today's changing world? Or do you think that what we have is sufficient?

David McCusker: I could not find my use of 'reshuffle' in my post. I'm one of those folks who forgets words I say right after I say them. The ideas are more important to me than the words. I usually need to review the exact text to respond to earlier remarks.

Sorry, I meant ways to redistribute the power created by IP. You said you do not intend this to go the same way that capital has; I'd like you to share some of your ideas about things that might happen in society to fix the problem, things that should happen, things that will happen, etc..