Re: Menu sharing in Mozilla

Author:Nicholas Riley
Posted:9/20/2000; 11:38:52 PM
Topic:Menu sharing in Mozilla

Speaking of menu sharing, it seems that there's nowhere to download the Menu Sharing Toolkit any more.

Someone just posted a question here about it when trying to build the Mac version of Mozilla. The page links to ftp.scripting.com which no longer exists. I seem to remember a post on Scripting News a few months ago that ftp.scripting.com files got moved somewhere else, but I've spent a few minutes searching and couldn't come up with anything. (I did find this thread though :-)

--Nicholas