useful experience?

Author:Jeff Imig
Posted:9/21/2000; 12:42:10 PM
Topic:Debunking the OSS Bazaar?

David McCusker said: Useful experience requires making choices and being analytical about what happens. A mix of both is best, since only choosing or analyzing alone has diminishing returns.

David, I may be taking you completely out of context, but I got a good laugh when I read that.

I'm thinking particularly of dancing experience. It's a lot better (more useful) for me if I quit making choices and quit being analytical. As Paula Abdul said: "Shut up and Dance."