Re: jokes (got IP game?)

Author:David McCusker
Posted:9/22/2000; 11:40:35 PM
Topic:got IP game?

Joshua Allen: I'm serious about when you are in town

Very good spirit -- it's a deal. You can buy me a drink when I'm in Seattle. Doesn't seem likely soon though.

Joshua Allen: BTW how is your tooth?

Just a cleaning, no cavities. But they had to use a tactical warhead to remove tartar from a back tooth, and that was interesting. It was so early because the dentist is so booked up and they wanted to squeeze me in to get me hooked on their treadmill.