Re: Re: Time Is Short

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:10/11/1998; 3:51:41 PM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

I am to work as a project manager in the consulting group that handles system transitions. I'm told the group works on projects around the $1 billion dollar mark and handling system integration for 20,000 to 30,000 computers.

I will be working with internal IBM folks, IBM's clients, and other client consulting resources such as Arthur Anderson, etc.

It is quite an opportunity and very challenging.