Okay Dave, Now what?

Author:Joseph Palmer
Posted:10/11/1998; 6:45:44 PM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

First, It was an really nice day out today, I hope you spent a little time outside instead of updating Scripting News ;)

Second, I think the SJ Merc artical about Microsoft might make a really good thread for the maiden voyage of the Scripting Discussion Board, but I'm also aware of the scripting.com in the URL. This is your party, and I always defer to the host set the mood. In the mean time, where do you want this bottle of sake?