Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Message Summary Threading

Author:Stephen B. Waters
Posted:10/12/1998; 7:45:20 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

Thanks for Prev/Next. Another "Useful Tool" from Userland.

I was wondering how to get back to the index. Then I discovered that the "First Discussion Group" is hot (It wasn't obvious. So no change is really necessary, although Index/Prev/Next would work, too.

It's very attractive. Do you roll over old messages after a certain number? Any thoughts about an archive?

regards/sbw