Re: Re: Re: Pull

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:10/13/1998; 12:18:29 PM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

(1) I use nt.excite.com frequently by using the IE Quick Search Power Toy. So my location bar I can type:

nt browser wars

(2) One interesting History/Browser UI idea from Angus Davis (?) at Mozilla.Org for a timeline view of looking through sites visited. The current IE4 breakdown is okay, but at a certain point it stops working if you visit a lot of sites. Same goes for Favorites. Which is why I have a few hundred entries in a Frontier outline for Articles/Research using my IE4 Outline Renderer.