Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pull

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:10/13/1998; 2:55:58 PM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

The IE4 PowerToys are a suite of extensions (since a lot of things are exposed in the IE4 object model.)

The Quick Search basically lets me assign any prefix and associate a search URL (inserting my search string with a µ if it's a custom search URL).

So when I type nt I go to Excite's Newstracker, I have other prefixes for DejaNews, Internic's WHOIS, web based ping and traceroute via. my ISP...

so domain scripting.com looks up and finds your Whois entry.

The other Power Toys Zoom In/Out Images, Single button Toggle Images On/Off, Text Highlighter, Open Frame in New Window, highlight some text and right click to send text to a search engine, and a links list. And there's the instructions page on how to create them... to create context menus etc.

http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ie40/powertoys/default.htm

Similar to the Power/Kernel Toys for Windows95.