Re: Marquis DeCanter

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:11/24/1998; 11:26:59 AM
Topic:A new feature

I agree 'cause once I know that people are reading this - I can go on and on for years. In fact I see thsi as the mainreasonf or technology - just to occupy people's times and use up www bandwidth. Just to prove a point. Just to prove that the real essence of a dynamic system - is somethign tah adpats to teh user's prfile.

In fact haven;t you ever wondered why they call it user? Isn;t thata drug dealer term. I mean, why do hey call it dope anyway?