Re: What would peace look like?

Author:Seth Dillingham
Posted:12/2/1998; 6:27:59 AM
Topic:What would peace look like?

>Frankly, Netscape was stupid to build a business around what was certainly >destined to be commodity software components.

Well, you could say that Netscape did a lot of the work of getting the technology to the point that it could be integrated into the desktop. It may have been stupid of them to base their business model on a technology destined for integration... but I'll remember to thank them for their efforts next time I see them!