Re: What would peace look like?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/2/1998; 7:11:38 AM
Topic:What would peace look like?

No one is asking you to feel sorry for Netscape, at least no one here. These issues are now behind us. Perhaps we have to pause here for a moment, and review what happened, to learn the lessons from it, but I've been at this kind of place four or five times before. Chuck has too, anyone who has sold a company knows about this. At the moment it happens, all that happened before is just lesson-fodder. All that matters is how you move forward. As a business person myself, I'm trying to do this kind of zero-based strategizing all the time. I can sell my company to myself every morning and stop worrying about the mistakes we made, and do it better and better. Dave