http://www.useit.com/

Author:James Spahr
Posted:12/6/1998; 11:16:10 AM
Topic:Messages with Enclosures

new UI, eh?

I am so happy he cut his line length down. The text is so much easier to read (IMHO). I hope he does the same for the alertbox articles.

Now if he would set a style sheet for his

tags that would bump the leading from 12 pixels to 14, reading would be even nicer. (doh! - the leading looks fine on my PC, its my Mac that displays the page poorly....)