Edit this page - Cool!

Author:James Spahr
Posted:12/6/1998; 9:28:00 PM
Topic:Messages with Enclosures

Great Dave, I've been secretly want to change all my spelling errors :-)

One thing to whatch out for, Netscape (at least on the mac) will not display more than 255 characters when you set default form text. So if I write a really long message, I will not be able to edit it.

I'm fairly certian its a browser thing. But I'm going to try it now.

----

Nope it worked. I just deleted the huge message I posted. Maybe it was a Netscape 4.0.3 thing? I'm using 4.5 now.

anyway... thanks.