Re: Mainresponder Troubles

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:12/9/1998; 2:29:52 PM
Topic:Mainresponder Troubles

Well, I moved my roots into Nirvana Server:www:. I then made sure that [config.root].config.mainresponder.domains.default was set to the same folder. I finally got the responder to serve my index page, out of the GDB.

One problem: It's not running the page through the wsf, it seems. I get raw text, directives and all. Is there a pref or something I'm missing?

--Steve