Re: Feeling Powerless/Powerful

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/16/1998; 6:27:45 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Well, then, wouldn't it be something if the American people took over the government here? It could possibly make things better in Brazil. Revolutions have a way of spreading round the world.

Look at the stock markets for an example of how interconnected we are now. Look at this conversation! You're half a planet away from me.

But we finally find we have something in common. We're both dissatisfied with our respective political systems.