Re: Something to think about

Author:Joseph Palmer
Posted:12/16/1998; 1:47:07 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

FYI: The Paula Jones case was dissmissed on the basis that the Judge veiwed the evidence in the light that everything Ms. Jones asserted was true.

The Judge found that there was no basis for the case.

In other words, the Judge _assumed_as_true_ the assertion that the prez had been in an affair. She assumed that the dirty deed in the hotel room happened EXACTLY as Ms Jones testified. There was simply no evidence that Ms Jones had been later discriminated against, so the case was dismissed as without merit.

Besides, if you believe all the stories, Ms Jones was but one of many, most of whom said "Yes, I can kiss it". Why would the Prez try to get even with one who said "No, I won't"? That's not what he was after. ;)