Re: Nope... on this one subject, it's probably the truth

Author:Alec Saunders
Posted:12/16/1998; 3:17:29 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Apparently he can level more than empty threats. Go check out CNN if you haven't already. In any case, Clinton won't go. As I said before, the Senate won't convict. They don't have the votes.

This boils down to a President who won't admit wrongdoing, and a House that can't face the reality that they don't have the evidence to convict. In this standoff, WE suffer. Not the President, or the pols, just us. Why are our taxes paying for this circus?

Alec.