Re: How many Senators will vote to remove?

Author:Dennis Dimick
Posted:12/16/1998; 5:46:37 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

>>In fact you don't know how many Senators will vote against Clinton. >>I don't know either. No one knows.

True, but we do know as indicator that the House Judiciary Committee went almost straight party-line (except for one Republican defector vote on one of four articles),

There will be 45 Democrats and 55 Republicans in the new Senate, and those who seek to remove him from office will need 67 votes. Clinton will be around to finish his term unless he chooses to go of his own accord.