Re: Changes to system.startup.startupScript

Author:Christopher Short
Posted:12/16/1998; 10:58:44 PM
Topic:user.webserver discussion

Dave said:

"2. new table: user.databases. If it exists, loop over all the sub-tables, for each one that has a boolean, openOnStartup, whose value is true, open the guest database file it specifies in f. If it has a boolean runStartup and its true, run #startup at the top level of the database after opening it."

Yup - right on. I hadn't been able to put my finger on what wasn't quite working for me, trying to figure out how to get a startup script to run when a GDB opens...now it's all solved so simply.

Great work.

Cheers, Christopher