I ask for your help

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/20/1998; 10:50:31 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

Rick, as you know I agree with much of what you're saying, but I don't like the confrontational tone you're using. Give other people space to have their opinions.

I have a DaveNet piece in the pipe about this, it's about using your mind. If you have a good argument that's well thought-out, you diminish your effectiveness by resorting to insults.

I want to build a place where thinkers and their minds are welcome. Please help me do that.