Re: Cardboard cutout people

Author:John Kendrick
Posted:12/21/1998; 7:58:13 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

>>...lied to cover up sexual harassment.

Dave,

Unless you know something I don't, this is a bit of an exaggeration. The allegation of lies I've seen pertain to the Lewinsky matter, not the Paula Jones matter, and those would have to be lies about consensual sex. Unless you wish to argue that Clinton's position of power makes all sex with subordinates "sexual harassment," whether consensual or not. If you do, that's a fairly detailed argument.

As for the Paul Jones matter, we simply don't know what happened in the hotel room between Jones and Clinton. But the judge in the case ruled Jones had none of the accepted legal grounds for taking a sexual harassment case forward. Again, do you know something here that's not evident.

John Kendrick