Re: How are we doing?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/23/1998; 4:28:40 AM
Topic:How are we doing?

No way. Flames will not be allowed here. There's no point posting them, I absolutely will delete any personal attacks, and probably all personal comments. I want to deliver a quality editorial product that is not only not offensive to people with minds, but is inspiring, interesting, challenging. This is not every other DG on the net. There are already plenty of cesspools. I will not run another one from my office. Dave