Re: We're going to wind this down

Author:Jimmi Johnson
Posted:12/23/1998; 7:11:05 AM
Topic:We're going to wind this down

Too bad you had to take the brunt of this noble experiment, I thought it was quite interesting, and looking back over yesterday, quite fascinating. New ideas came out, people came out, thoughts were exchanged, debated, discarded, propped up and generally worked out. Politics was probably the most charged thing to start with though....what is that old saying, don't discuss religion or politics (over dinner/party...it ruins the moment). 90 some messages with less than 5 on computers/programming/scripting/frontier was a fascinating change. It was difficult (for me at least) to read through the threads and messages to try and quickly interpret for an appropriate response. I think that others may have had the same issue as it seems that you got a lot of inappropriate ones. Oh well, it's over. Thanks for trying! Great software! Let's get diggin'