Re: Troubleshooting a Nirvana Server installation

Author:Doug Baron
Posted:12/25/1998; 2:51:08 PM
Topic:Troubleshooting a Nirvana Server installation

Dave,

The problem I'm encountering now is running it cliean/server. On both my Mac and PC, my email address is doug@userland.com. When I log on to my PC from my mac, the page I'm shown is http://localhost/htmlInterfaces/logon/welcome$logonForm. If I correct "localhost" to the server address and go there, all of the links in that page also point to "localhost".

"Post Message" does the same thing, so even though I filled out the newthread/ page on server, the message was still stored on the local machine.

Doug