Re: Responses to edited messages

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/29/1998; 5:05:43 AM
Topic:Responses to edited messages

There's a system of attributes for these messages that's not visible thru the web interface (yet?). We haven't shown this to our testers yet, and it isn't documented. I'm waiting for one of them to discover it and ask me "What's that about?" This is the kind of thing we want to add carefully and slowly with a lot of experience backing up each decision. I guess the real thing I need to know is where is your interest coming from? Dave